Sunday, March 1, 2020

Swan Song

It’s COMPLETE CHAOS hereabouts and it is spreading FAST
Because of this DAMNED “virus” thing I’ve ORDERED NOT TO LAST!!!
I am KING DONALD!!! SUPREME BEING!!! WIELDER OF ALL POWER!!!
That slant-eyed “virus” should before MY GREAT MAJESTY COWER!!!
But it keeps on “infecting” LOSERS!!! ’though ORDERED TO STOP!!!
How DARE IT DEFY ME, THE CHOSEN ONE up here on TOP???

I “know” MORE than ALL of the “doctors” I’ve now booted out
And would NEVER “admit” I DON’T “know” what something’s about
But this time I am finding it HARDER EVEN for ME
To claim that EVERYTHING IS GREAT when it is NOT, PLAINLY!!!
DESPITE DEMANDING “info flow” flow ONLY through Dense Pence
Each day the “word” is leaking out I’ve BOTCHED this “bug” DEFENSE!!!

The ONLY thing I “care” about, of course, is RE-ELECTION!!!
Before this “bug” it was a DONE DEAL, but upon inspection
Of the latest “poll results” from FOX NEWS!!! (of ALL places!!!)
I’d even lose to BUTTAFAG!!! Apparently the case is
ALL THOSE NOT in MY CULT realize the TRUMP “administration”
Is UNABLE to LIE our way out of VOTE!!! DEVASTATION!!!

MY “virus” “effort” has been a COMPLETE, UTTER DISASTER!!!
I DON’T ‘know’ what I’m doing and each day I do it FASTER!!!
BULL MARKETS were MY GUARANTEE ENSURING RE-ELECTION!!!
But now they have gone LAND SLIDING the OPPOSITE direction!!!
Of Course I WILL NOT “admit” ANYTHING I’ve done is “wrong”
But if MIRACLES don’t come SOON I’m facing MY “swan song”!!!

The EPIDEMIC!!! keeps growing and there’s NO END in sight!!!
It may well be a PANDEMIC!!! before tomorrow night!!!
MY STOCK MARKET is PANICKING!!! DESPITE Krudlow’s “advice”
That BUYING STOCKS TO HELP ME RIGHT NOW would be VERY NICE!!!
I claim this is a HOAX!!! and then claim I claimed NO SUCH THING!!!
I DON’T “know” WHAT TO DO!!! I guess I’d better “learn” to SING!!!

1 March 2020

‘It’s complete chaos’: Top Trump aides admit White House coronavirus efforts are a disaster
https://flip.it/cCc0Vt

Epidemics expert Jonathan Quick: ‘The worst-case scenario for coronavirus is likely’
https://flip.it/xKUtfW

Trump Lies About Coronavirus Warning After Removing Pandemic Officials
https://www.politicususa.com/2020/02/29/trump-lies-about-coronavirus-warning-after-removing-pandemic-officials.html

Inside Trump’s frantic attempts to minimize the coronavirus crisis
https://flip.it/hMPclp

No comments:

Post a Comment