Saturday, February 29, 2020

External Crisis

Ever since I WON!!! this “job” it’s been MY SECRET FEAR
A “crisis” would show I’m a BIGGER FOOL than I appear!!!
So far EACH “crisis” I’ve encountered’s been of MY OWN making
But this “external virus crisis” has ME SCARED!!! and SHAKING!!!

I have re-cast MY “virus” “story” from “GOOD” to a “PLOT”!!!
Along the way I’ve claimed as a “cold” it holds “dangers” NOT!!!
I’ve muzzled ALL so-called “doctors” to “expertise” rein in
And claimed that I “know” MORE than ALL of some dumb “group” again!!

I’ve in RAGE BULLIED the damned thing to control its transmission
But even claiming it’s a HOAX!!! as NOT FORCED its submission!!!
Dense Pence is doing a GREAT “job” controlling info flow
But even that is not causing the MY MARKET “crash” to slow!!!

EVERY self-“crisis” before I’ve CONTROLLED through and through
But I did NOT “cause” this one so WHAT THE HELL DO I DO???
The ONLY thing still left to ME is to DEMONcrats BLAME
While “hoping” that a MIRACLE bails MY ASS OUT AGAIN!!!

29 February 2020

Trump accuses Democrats of coronavirus 'hoax' as confirmed cases in US gather pace
https://flip.it/7suLLY

Virus' effect on world economy grows after Trump lashes out
https://flip.it/qkGape

HBO’s Maher scorches Trump for calling coronavirus a ‘hoax’: ‘Not something he can lie his way out of’
https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/hbos-maher-scorches-trump-for-calling-coronavirus-a-hoax-not-something-he-can-lie-his-way-out-of/

No comments:

Post a Comment