Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Bull Market

ALL “NOT-A-Doctor” EXPERTS on My “Task Farce” have NO CLUE
WHEN it comes to “public health” about what I should do
But they are Great when it comes down to “virus” “fact” SUPPRESSION!!!
And helping ME ACCUSE DEMONcrats of “bug” HOAX INJECTION!!!
They DEFEND EVERYTHING I do or DON’T do WITHOUT FAIL
And proclaim this “virus” a HOAX!!! on EPIDEMIC SCALE!!!

Meanwhile, to FIGHT!!! MY “virus” “problem” “interest rates” I’ve CUT
To make MY RE-ELECTION!!! MARKET back to the sky STRUT
EVER HIGHER like a BULL rampaging on a tear
Inside a House of Cards China Shop constructed on AIR!!!
“Interest rate” CUTS!!! WILL get MY BULLSH*T MARKET on track
Until NOVEMBER!!! when for FOUR MORE YEARS AT LEAST I’m back!!!

Until then I hope “interest rate” CUTS!!! are ALL that it takes
To keep MY MARKET FULL of BULL with BEARLY ANY SHAKES!!!
As long as it keeps climbing NORTH RICH!!! “Donors” WILL agree
That they are NOT “wasting” their CHECKS!!! by sending them to ME!!!
MY “House of Cards” I’ll EVER HIGHER heap up on THIN AIR
It may NOT STOP this HOAX!!! but once RE-ELECTED!!! I WON’T “care”!!!

But wait...OH HELL...THAT DIDN’T “work”!!! MY MARKET took a DIVE!!!
WHAT THE HELL do I have to do to this Dem HOAX survive???
When I ordered “interest rates” CUT!!! MY BULL came ROARING BACK
But then it turned around and reassumed it’s DOWNWARD track!!!
The so-called “Dow” WENT UP “300” but “ended” DOWN “eight”
I DON’T “know” much about “math” but MY GUT says that’s NOT Great!!!

At this point I, like Pence’s Task Farce, do NOT have a “clue”
About using LOW “interest rates” to BEAT this slant-eyed “flu”!!!
Of Course I’ll keep on claiming MY MARKET is “In Great Shape”
But EVEN I CAN’T DENY that “LIE” WILL NOT “work” too Great
If EVERY DAY the “virus” “evidence” keeps piling up
To LOWER!!! MY MARKET and MY RE-ELECTION!!! DISRUPT!!!

2 March 2020

'Ease and cut rate big': Trump pressures Fed to slash interest rates as coronavirus threat grows | Markets Insider
https://flip.it/424xz9

Dow sinks 2.9% after rate cut fails to stem market’s dread
https://flip.it/UXvnl5

Trump Claims Market “In Great Shape” After Fed Rate Cut He Demanded Blows Up Spectacularly
https://flip.it/IaD1fI


No comments:

Post a Comment