Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Cheating Not

WHAT??? WHO??? ME??? NO WAY!!! NO SIR!!! I’d NEVER, EVER “cheat”!!!
Why would I need to??? AS ALL KNOW NOBODY can ME beat!!!
I am the Greatest ”President” (even WITHOUT the “quotes”)
And I WILL WIN!!! MY RE-ELECTION!!! by a BILLION VOTES!!!
There is NO NEED, OK???, for ME to “cheat” to GUARANTEE
That there WILL be beyond “doubt” AT LEAST “four” MORE YEARS of ME!!!

The DEMONcrats are SO MESSED UP they can’t themselves decide
Which one to run among ALL of the LOSERS!!! on their side
While I run UNOPPOSED because MY CONNED WHITE BASE “loves” ME!!!
Who cares if they’re ALL IDIOTS as long as they agree
That NO ONE ELSE on Earth can “beat” GOD’S ONLY CHOSEN ONE
Sent down to WIN!!! the “race” before it even has begun!!!

Of course I’ll steer the VOTING!!! outcome away from the middle
Through gerrymandered, ballot stuffing, VOTE!!! suppression fiddle
But ALL KNOW that’s “normal” behavior for RepubliSCAMS
Who couldn’t WIN!!! a single “race” WITHOUT making such “plans”
NONE of those things are “cheating”, OK??? They just GUARANTEE
RepubliSCAMS hold on to POWER INDEFINITELY!!!

And if I “lie” a little bit while on the campaign trail
That also is NOT “cheating” and WILL NOT send ME to jail!!!
Because ALL “people” lie” a bit about how Great they are
And in MY case the “lying” bit is NOT from “truth” too far!!!
I AM the Greatest “President” the World WILL EVER see
So how can it be “cheating” if it helps MY VICTORY???

From now until “November” when NOT “cheating” WINS!!! for ME
I WILL NOT “cheat” early and often CONTINUOUSLY!!!
And because it’s NOT “cheating” I WILL with it get away
WITHOUT a single solitary “consequence” to PAY!!!
When you’re the “President” you get to call your EVERY shot
The shot I call today is ALL I do is “cheating” NOT!!!

19 February 2020

Trump Is Going to Cheat
https://flip.it/W1j7JW

No comments:

Post a Comment