Sunday, January 5, 2020

No Excuse

So What if I ORDERED!!! some “general” blown up in his car???
Questions about MY MANLINESS were going WAY too far!!!
They told ME MY STRENGTH!!! had been “questioned”, they told ME the talk
Was that “Cadet Bone-Spurs” was nothing but a CHICKENHAWK!!!
Because I called that last ATTACK on “Iran” off , OK???
THIS time I have SURPRISED them ALL, DESPITE ALL HELL to pay!!!

“Fifty Two” ATTACKS!!! is SOON the ORDER!!! I’ll relate
If Ayatollah Schnozzola DARES to “retaliate”!!!
If he EVEN glances “askance” or says something NOT NICE
About ME or MY Country I’ll ATTACK!!! MORE times than “twice”
Because they tell ME “Fifty Two” is a LOT MORE than “two”
I did NOT “know” “numbers” went that high but that’s what I’ll do!!!

I DON’T “know” what the “Fifty Two” TARGETS!!! are yet, but HEY!!!
As long as they are in “Iran” with ME they are OK!!!
So What if “Iran” says it will “restrict” “retaliation”???
I SURE AS HELL WON’T!!! I intend to DESTROY their WHOLE NATION!!!
If MILLIONS of “civilians” get KILLED I DON’T give a DAMN!!!
AS ALL KNOW ONLY TERRORISTS!!! now populate “Iran”!!!

HEY!!! Why “restrict” MY “hits” to “Fifty Two” places to bop???
I’ll ORDER!!! CARPET BOMBING day and night for YEARS NON-STOP!!!
Because they ALL are TERRORISTS!!! NO MATTER WHERE they “dwell”
I’ll blow them and their “country” OFF THE MAP and STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!
The whole place WILL be SMOKING RUBBLE after I’ve cut loose
WITHOUT “Bone-Spurs” this time being MY CHICKENHAWK EXCUSE!!!

5 January 2020

Exclusive: Supreme Leader's military adviser says Iran's response will be 'against military sites'
https://flip.it/Tb.mqi

Trump threatens attacks on 52 sites if Iran retaliates for Soleimani killing
https://flip.it/LiAYSW

Trump warns Iran if it hits any Americans or American assets 'we have targeted 52 Iranian sites'
https://flip.it/5wn7d9

No comments:

Post a Comment