Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Jigsaw Revelations

I WILL continue LYING and with ANGER DENYING
The “evidence” now piling AGAINST ME
The Parnas stuff is DAMNING, so to maintain MY SCAMMING
Like FOX it I’ll IGNORE ENTIRELY!!!

NO MATTER WHAT he offers or “evidence” he proffers
In eMails, notes, and texts abundantly
I WILL DENY them WHOLLY and claim MY TRUTH the ONLY
“Facts” ANYONE need hear, I guarantee!!!

My BASE of course WON’T buy it, MY TOADS WILL remain silent
NO MATTER what Pieces “fit” AGAINST ME
New “evidence” now growing to HELL I WILL be throwing
Who Cares if it’s as “clear” as it can be???

To MY SCAM keep prolonging I’ll claim I’ve done NO wronging
And “evidence” DOES NOT mean “destiny”
I’ve dodged bullets before and I can dodge a BILLION!!! more
To maintain MY POWER eternally!!!

That Damned “Ukranian” is a BIG LYING SCUM!!!
With what he says NOBODY WILL agree!!!
At least NONE in MY BASE with whom I rest MY case
They “know” I’m INNOCENT as I can be!!!

The “Con Job” Dems are planning to undermine MY SCAMMING
I’ll FIGHT!!! with ALL POWER vested in ME!!!
To survive this FIERCE battle MY Tweet Storms LOUD WILL rattle!!!
The “Ukraine” WILL NOT bring MY “end”, you’ll see!!!

MY Fine Reign is NOT over, again I’ll roll in clover
Once MY TOADS in MY “Senate” ME ACQUIT!!!
It’s a foregone conclusion I WON’T receive a bruisin’
NO MATTER how WELL ALL pieces now fit!!!

15 January 2019

House Democrats Just Dropped a Boatload of Impeachment Documents That Look Really Bad for Trump
https://flip.it/NQ7COv

Trump accuses Democrats of a 'con job' as impeachment managers are announced
https://flip.it/KznU5q

No comments:

Post a Comment