Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Cash Flow

I am “releasing” Pour-Toe-Reek-Can BILLIONS!!! I “held back”
Because GOD PUNISHED those Bean-Eaters BETTER than MY flack!!!
I’ve put them DOWN with MANY Tweet Storms but NONE like the storm
GOD flung at them before his EARTHQUAKES!!! bested MY WORST SCORN!!!
I’ve “held back” EVERY PENNY, for YEARS now I’m made them stall
But now I’ll get to STEAL them to “fund” “debts”, ME, and MY WALL!!!

“Eight” point “two” is PLENTY to construct a mile or “three”
If I “give” “some” to help ease Pour-Toe-Reek-Can “misery”!!!
Just like MY “taxes” and MY GOLF!!! Tab I WILL NOT reveal
How much of that amount of DOLLARS!!! they get or I STEAL!!!
I’ll claim I’ve sent it ALL, of course, to “help” them afford lunch
But since there WON’T be ANY “record” I can STEAL a BUNCH!!!

Then like that “seven” point “two” yesterday I ALSO got
SOME I WILL “spend” to BUILD MY WALL!!!, but NOT an awful lot!!!
MOST of it I WILL “pocket” to support MY “kids” and ME
To back the Crazy RICH!!! TRUMP!!! “rumors” we spread endlessly!!!
And some also I’ll use to “pay down” the “debt” I owe Vlad!!!
I’ll have “eight” point “two” “plus” “seven” point “two” “minus” a tad!!!

I’ll only make a SMALL “down payment” of ALL that I owe
To Vlad and Russian Hackers for MY FIRST ELECTION!!! show
But with a tad to build a bit of MY Great WALL’s!!! erection
Combined with their help once again I WILL WIN!!! RE-ELECTION!!!
And once I’ve been “returned to office” I’ll find OTHER BUCKS
That I can STEAL while NOT “revealing” that MY “cash flow” SUCKS!!!

15 January 2020

Trump to lift hold on $8.2B in Puerto Rico disaster aid
https://flip.it/_xm1UX

No comments:

Post a Comment