Sunday, January 19, 2020

Endless Proof

MY “Generals” are a bunch of DOPES AND BABIES!!!, and what’s more
I “know” MUCH MORE than ALL of them about how MAKE WAR!!!
MAKING WAR!!! on CROOKED HILLARY!!! got ME ELECTED!!!
I STILL MAKE WAR!!! on her at RALLIES!!! where CHANTING’s expected”!!!
And I’ve MADE WAR!!! on DEMONcrats!!!, I’ve  called them SATAN’S SPAWN!!!
MY WAR!!! with then ENSURES that we WILL NEVER get along!!!

I’ve MADE WAR!!! AGAINST “products” made by “countries” overseas
Because it’s EASY WINNING!!! “Trade WARS!!!, it is done with EASE!!!
OK, sometimes it takes a bit of time to pull them off
But if a “family farm” or “two” is lost it’s WORTH the cost!!!
IMPOSING MY DOMINANT WILL on those who “trade” UNFAIRLY
Is WORTH sending “bail-outs” to “farmers” who I “care” for (barely).

I MADE WAR!!! on the WITCH HUNTERS for “two” years ENDLESSLY!!!
AGAINST IMPEACHMENT!!! by the “House” I MADE WAR!!! TOTALLY!!!
And now AGAINST MY “Senate” “Trial” EACH DAY WAR!!! I MAKE
Even though ACQUITTAL!!! in it ALREADY I bake!!!
And now I’ve BLOWN an ENEMY!!! “General” AWAY, OK???
So maybe a REAL “Shooting” WAR!!! I’ve MADE get underway!!!

That’s why I called EVERY so-called “General” a BABY DOPE!!!
NONE have an “idea” HOW to MAKE WAR!!!, ONLY how to “cope”!!!
They “think” “deterring” WAR!!! and NOT MAKING your FOES EXPLODE
Is the way to STOP “endless” WARS!!! occurring down the road!!!
That’s OBVIOUSLY NUTS!!! WARS!!! are how I PROVE STRENGTH!!!, WILL!!!, and MIGHT!!!
I MAKE MY WARS!!! to “endlessly” PROVE HOW HARD I CAN FIGHT!!!

19 January 2020

President Trump Should Stop Neglecting His Promises Regarding ‘Endless Wars’
https://flip.it/xqG22P

‘A Bunch of Dopes and Babies’: Inside the Meeting Where Trump Unloaded on Generals
https://flip.it/PnOoZQ

No comments:

Post a Comment