I have COMPLETE FAITH in Hesgeth! I “fulsomely” support
Whatever “military data” in each day’s report
He runs by ME to see how I will be “reacting” to
His DAMNED WAR he said would be over in a day or two!
I’m pretty sure that’s what he said, it didn’t come from ME
But like him I’ve COMPLETELY FAITH it will end “eventually”!!!
I have COMPLETE FAITH in Hegseth! Don’t listen to those who
“Report” MY FIRING HIS ASS is TOO LONG OVERDUE!
NO ONE ELSE looks half as good in “makeup” as does he
When “projecting” what MACHO means to each WOKE DEM COMMIE
Fatty tranny beardo weirdo wimp and radical
MACHO MEN LIKE HIM will from MY “military” cull!!!
I have COMPLETE FAITH in Hesgeth! When he tells ME I sit
On PLENTY of missiles and bombs why would I “question” it?
As MY SECRETARY OF WAR ‘though chosen for his “looks”
He has become very adept at “balancing the books”
Between the “cost” of his WAR running “months” now overtime
And PROFIT made each time I spew “ANNIHILATION’S” line!!!
I have COMPLETE FAITH in Pete Hesgeth PERIOD, OK?
As long as PROFITS “multiply to ME” he’s here to stay
So What if FAKE FRAUD “polls” report MY “approval rates” SUCK
Due partially to he who urged ME to into WAR tuck?
I’ve now made SO MUCH MONEY thanks to his “forever” WAR
I’m planning to keep him like it around forevermore!!!
6 October 2026
‘Unstable by the Hour’: Trump Screams Iran Threat for the 20th Time, Then Bombshell Report Exposes Profane Meltdown at Hegseth He Can’t Explain Away. https://flip.it/OMt.0u
No comments:
Post a Comment