I AM THE BALLOT! Just remember that, OK?,
If you do not then come “November” I’ll have HELL TO PAY
If EVIL DUM DEMONCRAT COMMIES mount a mass “blue wave”
That wipes Dear Leader’s “legacy” off “history’s” front page
With FAKE FRAUD “votes” that could “take” BOTH MY “House” and “Senate” too
So VOTE FOR ME, I’ll be on the BALLOT in front of you!!!
If you do not then come “November” I’ll have HELL TO PAY
If EVIL DUM DEMONCRAT COMMIES mount a mass “blue wave”
That wipes Dear Leader’s “legacy” off “history’s” front page
With FAKE FRAUD “votes” that could “take” BOTH MY “House” and “Senate” too
So VOTE FOR ME, I’ll be on the BALLOT in front of you!!!
I AM ON THE BALLOT! Who Cares who the “girl” or GUY
Is whose “name” appears WITH ME?, you must not even try
To “think” beyond MY NEED for you to VOTE REPUBLICAN
No matter who they are so I retain MY MASTER PLAN
To leave behind MY “legacy” in CONCRETE, STEEL, and NAMES
Throughout DC provided “Congress” in MY GRASP remains!!!
I AM ON THE BALLOT just as surely as if I
Were really “running” rather than whatever “girl” or GUY
Becomes the “she” or HE you ELECT as MY guarantee
Your REPUBLICAN VOTE “proves” your LOYALTY TO ME!
Come “the Midterms” each “vote” you “cast” for MY TOADS REALLY COUNTS
So VOTE FOR ME by VOTING THEM ALL IN by VAST AMOUNTS!!!
5 October 2026
Trump says voting in America is ‘corrupt’ in late-night elections rant ahead of the midterms. https://flip.it/QlvDuT
No comments:
Post a Comment