Sunday, August 9, 2026

Worn Wigs

It was a “trick of light” I tell you! Nothing more or less
That made MY HAIR look like a cheap “wig’s” polyester mess
Atop MY head where no cheap “wig” has ever dared to sat
Bad “lighting” in Las Vegas made MY HAIR look twice as fat
As MY NATURAL GOLD LOCKS luxuriously gliding
Upon MY head where STABLE GENIUS inside’s residing!!!

It was a “trick of light” that made things look like a “blonde mop”
Had draped thatch thickly over ME like a plastic outcrop
Of pretend polyester “hair” the likes of which I’ll never
Need because MY GREAT “genes” encompass MY HAIR’s endeavor
To remain THICKLY YOUTHFUL as NATURAL HAIR can be
When serving as the GOLDEN base for CROWN residency!!!

It was a “trick of light” so I DEMAND “hair memes” that since
I appeared in Las Vegas stop trying to convince
Internet viewers MY head was “sporting” a new “wig”
And bringing “myrrh” to ENEMIES through FAKE PHOTOS that rig
“Humor” through “jokes” about all MY MINIONS wearing “hair”
That “bad light” in Las Vegas makes look like worn “wigs” up there!!!

9 August 2026

No comments:

Post a Comment