I’m going to SCREAM and WHINE and hold MY breath ‘till I turn BLUE
Because they won’t let ME build MY BALLROOM as is MY DUE!
Because they won’t let ME build MY BALLROOM as is MY DUE!
“Two” LIBTARD DUMOCRAT “Judges” Hussein and Sleepy Joe
Appointed have called ME a “tenant” and said IT MUST GO!
I’m NOT a “tenant”! I’m a PRESIDENT with EVERY RIGHT
To “modify” MY “house” to make it WORTHY in MY sight!!!
Appointed have called ME a “tenant” and said IT MUST GO!
I’m NOT a “tenant”! I’m a PRESIDENT with EVERY RIGHT
To “modify” MY “house” to make it WORTHY in MY sight!!!
“Tenants” live “temporarily” in places they reside
And that to PRESIDENTS FOR LIFE can NEVER be applied!
I’ll be “living” in MY “house” for CENTURIES to come
With side trips down to Mar-a-Lago to soak up some sun
So there’s NO WAY to say I’m a “tenant” therein, OK?
It’s MINE to do with AS I PLEASE during MY life-long stay!!!
ALL “Presidents” before ME “modified” this stupid place
And what they did ‘ere I arrived was a COMPLETE DISGRACE!
But now I'm here FOREVER and the CHANGES I’ve begun
Require STABLE GENIUS to see WHAT MUST BE DONE
So calling ME a “tenant” is NOT RIGHT IN ANY WAY!
I’m PERMANENT! This place is MINE to “alter” as I say!!!
8 August 2026
No comments:
Post a Comment