Monday, August 10, 2026

Replacement Plan

EVERYBODY LOVES ME! It’s “Republicans” they hate
For refusing to approve EVERYTHING on MY plate!
So-called “Republicans” are really RINOS through and through
For not letting ME do EXACTLY what I want to do!
Just think of all the things I WANT with which they disagree
And you’ll see why I’ll HAVE THEM ALL REPLACED “midtermidly”!!!

“Republicans” are FAILING ME more each succeeding day
By refusing to UNANIMOUSLY VOTE MY WAY!
A few TRAITORS have even dared to CAST VOTES AGAINST ME
And the rest aren’t ASS-KISS COMPLICIT as they need to be
To be UNQUESTIONING MINIONS LOYAL ENOUGH to deserve
For ME to away from their families MAGA DEATH THREATS swerve!!!

I’m arranging the “midterms” to REPLACE THE WHOLE DAMN LOT
By withholding luke-warm “endorsements” they might have got
Before they began daring to “question” the GENIUS
Behind MY “plan” to WIN MY WAR by giving “peace” a miss
Right after each time I claim “negotiations” go GREAT
Before RENEWED INVASION THREATS continue the debate!!!

And MY GENIUS “SAVE” ACT they have REFUSED to approve
Unanimously because some disagree with the groove
It sets to create a so-called “slush fund” so desperately
Needed to REWARD Jan 6th MAGAS adequately
And to ensure I and MY “family” need no longer fear
“Investigations” into “corruption” that brings us cheer!!!

And WORST OF ALL some agree with that DUM “Piro” BITCH that
VANDALS who DESTROYED MY POOL can’t be pinned to the mat
It’s OBVIOUS the SABOTAGE they to “Flag Blue” applied
In the shape of “tire tracks” simply can’t be denied
And yet that BITCH and RINOS who agree with her have THROWN
OUT VANDAL PROSECUTION I’ve DEMANDED from MY THRONE!!!

Therefore there is NO “question” what MY GENIUS will do
To in upcoming “midterms” EVERY “sitting” RINO SCREW
By “endorsing” the MOST ASS-KISSING MAGAS I find
To GUARANTEE those “questioning” ME ALL GET LEFT BEHIND
And a COMPLETELY REPLACED MOB OF MINIONS WHO LOVE ME
Come in to EXECUTE MY ORDERS JUST AS I DECREE!!!

10 August 2026

Trump Blurts Out Huge Admission of Midterm Weakness as MAGA Cracks Up. https://flip.it/gnKvha

No comments:

Post a Comment