It’s STEAM!, I tell you, I want to “project” MY NAVY’S MIGHT!
STEAM ALONE and ONLY STEAM will make MY ships run right!
Forget “electromagnetic” SHIT none can “understand”
ONLY STEAM ALONE can make MY NAVY like ME GRAND!
Because I am a GENIUS I “know” STEAM is the “key”
To making NAVY WARSHIPS run as POWERFUL as ME!
No HOTTER POWER SOURCE will EVER be a better way
To ships at SEA make just like ME put POWER on display!
Envision WHITE CLOUDS billowing above TRUMP BATTLESHIPS
And behind JET PLANES taking off and you’ll see how STEAM RIPS
Apart all other forms of “power” that quietly sit
Around like “electricity” that DO NOT “project” SHIT!!!
I say replace things that run things on ships “electrically”
With STEAM “components” so they all run just as HOT as ME
And WHITE POWER will billow high into the sky above
ARMADAS sent by ME to “project” POWER TYRANTS LOVE!!!
19 August 2026
Trump’s Current Naval Fixation. https://flip.it/pU3pk1
No comments:
Post a Comment