Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Straight Ahead

I’m NOT “completely spiraling”! I’m CALM as I can be
And MY buddy Kim Jong Un completely agrees with ME!
My WAR is going “swimmingly” as EVERYBODY “knows”
And any second “Iran” will SURRENDER, I suppose
Because MY BRILLIANT STRATEGY of ATTACKING their land
Has gone so VERY MUCH BETTER than even I had “planned”!!!

I’m NOT “completely spiraling”! I am “cucumber” COOL
About BOMBING so-called “allies” because they as a rule
Eventually DEFY ME when I tell them what to do
Which is why “Oman” will soon be a SLAG HEAP clear through
Because they and “Iran” are both CONSPIRING to see
“Transition Fees” flow straight to them without a cut to ME!!!

I’m NOT “completely spiraling”! MY WAR is going GREAT
In “fact” it’s gone SO WELL there’s no need to “negotiate”
As “Iran’s” BEGGING to do which as WASTING MY TIME goes
Is right up there with asking ME to “empathy” disclose
For “Middle Eastern” rag-heads and ILLEGALS here at “home”
Whose “end in sight” that’s STRAIGHT AHEAD NO “spirals” will postpone!!!

18 August 2026
Trump 'completely spiraling' as war reaches point where 'no end in sight': CNN. https://flip.it/vIVVJH

No comments:

Post a Comment