“November” is coming and that means the “Midterms” will
Be coming too unless I some VOTE-STOPPING POISON PILL
Be coming too unless I some VOTE-STOPPING POISON PILL
Force down MY country’s throat that thereby ENDS once and for all
The “democratic process” to its DUM “voting” forestall
So there’s NO THREAT of LANDSLIDE DEFEAT carried on the backs
Of MY “endorsed” MAGA WHITES and a few UNCLE TOM “blacks”!!!
Of MY “endorsed” MAGA WHITES and a few UNCLE TOM “blacks”!!!
“November” is coming and “the writing’s on the wall”
“Written” in BIG “letters” several “hundred” MILES tall
That indicate the SORRY FATE of TOADIES I “endorse”
Unless I successfully THROW “voting rights” off course
By GENIUS “skullduggery” I’m ready to install
Well before DUM “voting” makes MY DICTATORSHIP fall!!!
There’s NO WAY I’ll let “Midterm voting” in November come
Because ALL “polls” are indicating WOKE DUMOCRAT SCUM
Could be the ONLY “candidates” “elected” if I don’t
Shove that DEADLY POISON PILL down “democracy’s” throat
Deep enough to CHOKE OFF what is now a guarantee
LANDSLIDE DEFEAT of TOADS I NEED to keep DEAR LEADER free!!!
And so I say to MAGAS EVERYWHERE: Although I’ll STOP
“Elections” long before DUMOCRATS get on ME the drop
They still should plan to turn out in MASS NUMBERS when they “vote”
To STICK IT TO DUM DUMOCRATS trying MY throat to choke
And to induce MY LOYAL VOTERS to turn out “EN MASS”
They should pretend ALL ballots” they “cast” include MY fat ass.
22 August 2026
Trump tries new midterm message to supporters: ‘Pretend, please, that I’m on the ballot’. https://flip.it/rjS-g9
No comments:
Post a Comment