Friday, August 21, 2026

Fade Away

When it comes to the “cost of gas” MY “gaslighting’s” SUPREME
Just think about what I just said and you’ll see what I mean!
In “Long Island” the other day to an IMMENSE CROWD SIZE
I said that I would NEVER for “gas costs” APOLOGIZE
Because as I’ve said in MANY “speeches” along the way
Paying just a “bit more’s” WORTH IT to hold NUKES at bay!!!

When it comes to the “cost of gas” it’s NO “sacrifice” to
Pay a bit more to ensure WORLD WAR III isn’t due
To come because “Iran” has gained NUKE “capability”
The RIGHT to declare such a WAR’s TOTALLY UP TO ME!
Therefore the “price of gas” you pay as I warned you about
By climbing just a bit higher makes WAR MAKING MY shout!!!

Remember what I’ve told you VERY MANY TIMES before:
By paying a bit more for gas you’ll STOP NUCLEAR
Being declared by ANYONE BUT ME as is MY RIGHT
As will remain so as long as your belts you clench more tight
Until “higher prices” for gas will as I have told you
Fade away like a “miracle” as once did COVID’S dew!!!

21 August 2026

Trump says he'll ‘never apologise’ for high gas prices – and the crowd’s reaction is just as concerning. https://flip.it/hA3RPb

No comments:

Post a Comment