Friday, August 14, 2026

Holding Steady

MAGAs LOVE ME SO MUCH even “thousands” from the “dead”
Have written to fawn over things I’m going to do I’ve said
Like 401(k) “overhaul” whatever that may mean
Nobody really knows but “dead” fans see it as a dream
And so by “four” to “one” positive “comments” pouring in
From “living” and “dead” MAGAS say not doing it’s OBSCENE!!!

MAGAS LOVE ME SO MUCH that of EVERYTHING I DO
“Dead” ones write ME in DROVES to say each one is long past due!
“12,000” “testimonials” from both “alive” and “dead”
MAGAS I’ve received while ONLY “3,000” instead
Are AGAINST MY “overhaul” NOBODY “understands”
But even “dead” MAGAS agree is one of MY BEST “plans”!!!

FOES claim that “astroturfing” lies behind the FULL SUPPORT
MY 401(k) “overhaul” “dead” MAGAS ALL report
But LOYAL MAGAS understand the TOTAL LOYALTY
I DEMAND extends beyond the “grave” they’ll someday see
And so it’s no surprise those who have “passed away” already
Knew I expected “LOYALTY” to after “death” hold steady!!!

14 August 2026
Trump's 401(k) overhaul deluged with fake MAGA fawning — some from dead people.

No comments:

Post a Comment