Just as I’ve done with OIL I’ll do with NUCLEAR too
It’s another GREAT way to make a BILLION or two
Every time I say the “Straight of Whoremuze” I control
And “Iran” says “Oh no you don’t!” and ups its transit toll
With OIL I still make MILLIONS whether I’m “long” or “short
It’s another GREAT way to make a BILLION or two
Every time I say the “Straight of Whoremuze” I control
And “Iran” says “Oh no you don’t!” and ups its transit toll
With OIL I still make MILLIONS whether I’m “long” or “short
With NUCLEAR I’ll make LOTS MORE despite OIL’s comport!!!
Since I began MY WAR against “Iran” OIL’s “spot price”
I’ve made jump up or down by changing THREATENING to “nice”
And back again to THREATENING but it’s exhausting to
Keep track of where MY THREATS are at of if new “nice” is due
And to more easily GAIN WEALTH NUCLEAR “stocks” will be
How I GET RICH as OIL becomes less-used “energy”!!!
I finally own enough NUCLEAR “stocks” to make MY MOVE!
But THREATS and “nice” will not suffice, I’ll need a brand new groove
Because while OIL jumps with THREATS and “nice” NUCLEAR POWER
Does not depend on open and closed “straights” to WEALTH endowed
So since it’s coming anyway but does not jump outright
I’ll promote MY NUKE COMPANIES to make their “stocks” TAKE FLIGHT!!!
13 August 2026
Trump Is Personally Invested in His Push to Boost the Nuclear Industry. https://flip.it/lWdmJS
No comments:
Post a Comment