Who Cares what “judges” “order”? Who Cares what “orders” I spurn?
MY BALLROOM is much too “beyond the point of no return”
To stop UNDERWAY CONSTRUCTION in any “legal” way
Especially since “private funds” no longer need to pay
$900 MILLION DOLLARS that MY latest “estimations”
Of “tax dollars” required relieves “donor’” obligations!!!
IGNORING “judges orders” is the thing I ALWAYS do
To see if I can get away with it a month or two
Before another “order” from some “higher level judge”
Gives ME another “order” to IGNORE and hold a grudge
Against FOREVER AFTER and to ANGRILY convey
MY REVENGE AGAINST those who say I CANNOT GET MY WAY!!!
I ALWAYS GET MY WAY, OK?, but sometimes it takes more
“Time” to get it by slamming “judge orders” to the floor
Which is why the latest “order” AGAINST MY BALLROOM
Requires “higher court” support than usual to “turn
The tables” on the LOW LIFE “judge” now trying to STOP ME
Which is why MY stacked “Supreme Court” in the loop you’ll see!!!
15 August 2026
Trump admin says White House ballroom 'beyond the point of no return' in Supreme Court appeal. https://flip.it/htSohc
No comments:
Post a Comment