A “special kind of fantasy” is what’s required to
Keep ME convinced that EVERYBODY LOVES ALL THINGS I DO!
“Twenty Four Seven” each day MINIONS supporting ME
Outdo each other maintaining the “special fantasy”
They weave around ME constantly through EVERYTHING they say
And do to guarantee MY “vision” of MYSELF won’t stray!!!
Keep ME convinced that EVERYBODY LOVES ALL THINGS I DO!
“Twenty Four Seven” each day MINIONS supporting ME
Outdo each other maintaining the “special fantasy”
They weave around ME constantly through EVERYTHING they say
And do to guarantee MY “vision” of MYSELF won’t stray!!!
Their efforts to maintain a constant “bubble” around ME
In which they keep convincing ME their woven “fantasy”
Is TOTALLY “reality” beyond all hints of doubt
TOTALLY “negates” what anyone else who’s about
“Believes” ISN’T “true” I’ve been “convinced” is REAL, OK?,
Because within MY “bubble” things are as MY MINIONS say!!!
Things like how I’m THE PRESIDENT NO ONE has “doubts” about
And EVERYTHING I DO brings BILLIONS OF SUPPORTERS OUT
TO CHEER UNCEASINGLY for things like MY TREMENDOUS WAR
That EVERY DAY they say goes BETTER than the day before
And MY BALLROOM, MY ARCH, and MY NAME EVERYWHERE that’s why
EVERYBODY “KNOWS” THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IS I!!!
16 August 2026
It takes a special kind of fantasy to keep Trump this deluded. https://flip.it/qYxw2v
No comments:
Post a Comment