As I have said before and am now saying once again
To Make America Great will take some initial pain!
OK…I didn’t say that when out on the campaign trail
I said I’d lower egg prices on day one without fail
But that was then and this is now and now I’m telling you
You must crack eggs initially for omelettes to come through!
So you should totally ignore complaints that I’m destroying
“Farming” and “manufacturing” MY foes have been deploying
All loyal MAGAs know it takes time for things to get Great
After so much DEI bullshit’s heaped on their plate
That must be torn out at the root and tearing can cause pain
For a little while before the sun shines through again!
To turn the clock back to the ‘50s before liberals came
On the scene with “empathy”-based policies they claim
Are needed to help poor “people” who made bleeding hearts bleed
Will take time for strong hard MAGA hearts to establish greed
In the central position in the human hierarchy
Of character traits needed to brave pain initially!
And so as I have said before and will repeat again
Only I can fix things causing fine White MAGAs pain
But to do so they’d better know some pain must first occur
For a little while before their Golden Age can stir
Because there are so many DEI obstacles I
And Elon must uproot before we’ve made pain go bye-bye!
14 March 2025
Farmers face steep losses in the middle of Trump’s trade war and funding cuts. https://flip.it/6E9w4n
Trump Is Going To Destroy American Manufacturing. https://flip.it/w_cTkC
No comments:
Post a Comment