Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Bull Shift

I CAN’T “BELIEVE” IT!!!! BIDEN!!! WON!!! and MY MARKET EXPLODED!!!
While when I ORDERED “interest rate cuts” the damned thing IMPLODED!!!
That is SO VERY NOT FAIR to what EGO’s left to ME
After this “virus” FIASCO I am causing to be!!!
MY MARKET goes UP for a DEMONcrat!!! That’s JUST NOT RIGHT!!!
And it goes DOWN when I do STUFF!!! NO WONDER I’m UPTIGHT!!!

MY RE-ELECTION heretofore has been a CERTAIN BET
But now MY MARKET’s “signaling” I have NOT WON!!! it yet!!!
I “thought” I’d cruise in to NOVEMBER!!! WITHOUT ANY “pain”
But BEARS prowling MY MARKET have flushed that “thought” down the drain!!!
MY BULL with those BEARS shifted places with ALARMING SPEED!!!
And that is NOT the kind of BULL SHIFT that right now I NEED!!!

I HEREBY DEMAND MY BULL SHIFTS up to NEW MARKET heights
FAR, FAR above DEMONcrat BEARS prowling both days and nights
MY MARKET MUST come ROARING BACK based on SOMETHING I DO
And NOT based on a BIDEN!!! WIN!!! that DOES MY CHANCES SCREW!!!
I’ve hitched MY wagon to the star MY MARKET on ME SHINES!!!
WTF is it DOING??? I DO STUFF and it DECLINES!!!

4 March 2020

Dow sinks 2.9% after rate cut fails to stem market’s dread
https://flip.it/2chUkT

Dow Futures Surge Almost 700 Points after Surprise Biden Comeback
https://flip.it/1TP7Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment