Monday, March 2, 2020

Beyond Count

“3,000” “conflicts of interest”!!! “12,000” “lies” to date!!!
MY “numbers” are increasing as their pace I ESCALATE!!!
I am amassing MORE “conflicts” and “lies” than ANYONE
In “history” could EVER have imagined could be done!!!
And I have ONLY started out!!! After MY RE-ELECTION!!!
I’ll pile up MY “numbers” into a GIANT ERECTION!!!

And if you “think” I “care” about “MY Country” you are DAFT!!!
I am erecting “numbers” to give this SH*THOLE the shaft!!!
Because the ONLY “numbers” about which I give a DAMN
Are MONEY!!! “sums” I’m piling up by SCREWING while I can
Amerika, the GIANT CASH COW I am milking daily
DESPITE mouthing “I Love You” durning MY FLAG-HUMPING gaily!!!

If I increase MY “conflicts” as MY “lies” continue growing
MY FORTUNE TOTAL WILL pass “numbers” that pass BEYOND “knowing”
Those who CAN “count” will say they CAN’T keep up with such INCREASE
While I, who CAN’T “count”, WILL “count” on “numbers” that NEVER CEASE
By cranking up MY “conflict of interest” “numbers” NON-STOP
And telling “lies” that WILL grow EVER MORE OVER THE TOP!!!

2 March 2020

Trump has amassed 3,000 conflicts of interest since taking office
https://flip.it/Ug3DO6

Listen: The Washington Post claims President Trump made 12019 false or misleading claims over 928 days
https://flip.it/8VG.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment