Saturday, February 22, 2020

Underminer

 Vlad’s “investment” has paid off in such HUUGE PROFITS!!! BIGLY!!!
And by “investment” I Of Course am referring to ME!!!
His Rubles spent on MY ELECTION!!! started on Day One
Have bought for him the PERFECT MOLE dug deep in Washington!!!
As long as MY ECONOMY!!! keeps inflating NON-STOP
This dug deep MOLE WILL UNDERMINE the country from the TOP!!!

You’d “think” it would be OBVIOUS to EVERYONE EACH DAY
The TOOL I have become for Russia, but what can I say???
I guess NO MATTER WHAT I do Amerikans DENY
THE CHOSEN ONE!!!, their “President”, is an Orange-skinned SPY!!!
I hump the flag and claim those AGAINST!!! ME are TRAITOROUS!!!
And their ears DISCOUNT what EACH DAY I into them I confess!!!

MY CULT, Of Course, could “care” less, ALL I do with them is Fine
So What if to “help” Russian “Friends” I’m “working” OVERTIME???
I tell them MY ECONOMY!!! WILL SOON make their lives GREAT
Right after it’s done heaping WEALTH on the one percent’s plate
And they keep BUYING it!!! I hardly have to CON at all!!!
Like Vlad MY RICH “Friends” “investments” ENSURE they have a BALL!!!

But LOTS of those NOT in MY CULT act like they’re UNAWARE
OK, they “gripe” and “grouse” a bit, write “poems”, and tear their hair
But NONE of them can REALLY ACCEPT what I’m making plain
By stuffing MORE “democracy” EACH DAY straight down the drain!!!
They “hope” I’m an “anomaly” who can SOON be defeated
And CAN’T accept that Vlad himself ENSURES MY REIGN’S REPEATED!!!

With MY CULT’S TOTAL ACCEPTANCE and MY “critics’” WEAK DOUBT
Backed by Red Russian Rubles (Vlad’s got PLENTY to dole out!!!)
And EMPOWERED by Moscow Mitch’s TOADIES on the “Hill”
And MY DESTRUCTION of  “Intel” (ALL but Vlad’s I’LL KILL!!!)
NOTHING PREVENTS ME as TOP KING of Vlad's Russian MOLES
From UNDERMINING “pillars” propping up “our” nation’s “goals”!!!

22 February 2020

Trump’s Fury at Intel Briefing Shows Putin’s Bet on Him Keeps Paying Off
https://flip.it/Ij6B8li

As Russia targets US elections (again), Trump does everything wrong
https://flip.it/Axg0cP

Trump can't win in November without foreign help, everyone knows it, and it's eating him alive
https://flip.it/gj.YbL

This isn't an election: It's a civil war, and our side isn't necessarily winning
https://flip.it/8.MMWO

No comments:

Post a Comment