Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Shroud

What did you expect I would say, what did you “think” I’d do???
MY Great “State of MY Union” speech was about ME, NOT you!!!
NOBODY EVER has “accomplished” MORE, AS ALL AGREE
And it’s MY RIGHT to BOAST about it on PRIME-TIME TV!!!
It’s also MY RIGHT to NOT shake hands with a TRAITOR BITCH
And now I’ll LOCK HER UP!!! for tearing up MY EGO PITCH!!!

Why would I try in ANY way to “reconsolidate”???
MY “49%” APPROVAL “rating” PROVES I’m GREAT!!!
I TOTALLY CONTROL “half” of MY Whole Country almost!!!
The “1%” is NOTHING and the other “half” is TOAST!!!
And there’s NOT ONE RepubliSCAM who DARES now SAY ME NAY
Because they “know” if they speak up I WILL their “career” SLAY!!!

“Two hundred forty three years” of “DeMOCKracy” in all
Took ONLY “three and a half” years of ME to FULLY FALL!!!
“Liberty” began to DIE the day I was sworn in
With “BIGGEST CROWD IN HISTORY” MY LIES I did begin
At this point there’s NO STOPPING ME, NO MATTER how Dems swoon
Those LOSERS!!! “know” I WILL be RE-ELECTED!!! VERY SOON!!!

And once I’m RE-ELECTED!!! it is OVER, FINI, DONE!!!
After that there WILL be NO STOPPING THE CHOSEN ONE!!!
MY “Evangelicals” “love” that “term” when it’s said of ME
And fail to notice I DON’T say WHO “chose” ME it to be
They keep on looking “heavenward” and fail to glance below
It really should be OBVIOUS who really runs the show!!!

Today I’ll be ACQUITTED!!! and then there’s NO “holding back”!!!
Last night was just a “taste” of what I WILL MAKE FADE TO BLACK
“DeMOCKracy, “Equality”, and “Liberty for all”
During MY SECOND “term” in office WILL COMPLETELY FALL!!!
AUTHORITARIANISM WILL draw their FINAL shroud
And HE who branded ME HIS CHOSEN ONE WILL be SO PROUD!!!

5 February 2020

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/04/takeaways-state-of-the-union/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/05/d2db682a-476d-11ea-ab15-b5df3261b710_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment