Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Invincible

If Course I “feel” INVINCIBLE!!! I “feel” like I can FLY!!!
ANY “sense” of “chastisement” at ALL NEED NOT APPLY!!!
From here on there’s NO STOPPING ME!!! NOTHING WILL hold ME back!!!
MY Nation is about to see ME launch TOTAL ATTACK!!!
I’ll SCREW ALL those NOT LOYAL!!! to ME and those LOYAL!!! too
ONLY I ALONE WILL be the one I do NOT SCREW!!!

Once IMPEACHMENT’s!!! OVER!!! TOTAL CHAOS!!! I WILL fling
Because I’ll be INVINCIBLE!!! and can do ANYTHING!!!
DEMONcrats are DEAD MEAT and what’s also DEAD MEAT MORE
Are stupid dumb RepubliSCAMS!!! I’ll DESTROY by the SCORE
For “thinking” I have been “chastised” DESPITE COMPLETE ACQUITTAL!!!
Once I’m ACQUITTED!!! I WON’T need them to be MY Lick-Spittle!!!

Now that I am INVINCIBLE!!!, or VERY SOON WILL BE,
NOTHING EVER ANY MORE AT ALL can “hinder” ME
From doing what MY “gut” tells ME it is MY RIGHT to do
And since MY “gut”/Brane/mouth “connections” are SO VERY FEW
The things I do WILL NOT “add up” and CHAOS!!! WILL prevail
But because I’m INVINCIBLE!!! ABOVE it I WILL sail!!!

Abandon “hope” and hunker down!!! The day that I’m ACQUITTED!!!
WILL be the day that CHAOS!!! upon Earth by ME gets fitted!!!
MY GUT “content” WILL be released and I WILL have a BALL
Watching the CHAOS!!! it creates, while I ABOVE IT ALL
INVINCIBLY survive COMPLETE INSANITY I’ve wrought
SERENELY CALM because I give NO ONE BUT ME a “thought”!!!

4 February 2020

GOP senators suggest impeachment has chastened Trump. Trump's aides say he now feels invincible.
https://flip.it/GHdl8A

No comments:

Post a Comment