Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Talk Ban

AS ALL KNOW it’s a PRIVILEGE to exist on EARTH with ME
And NOT one to be taken lightly, that I guarantee!!!
The circle that I operate in is SO “rarified”
With VERY FEW except the VERY RICH!!! do I collide!!!
And of the VERY RICH!!! ONLY the HIGHEST “Tier” at best
I allow into MY presence, I DISDAIN ALL the rest!!!

If you are NOT as RICH!!! as HELL there’s NO NEED to apply!!!
I would NOT even waste MY Time kicking your ASS good-bye!!!
I’m as EXECUTIVE as an EXECUTIVE can be
And that is why it’s a PRIVILEGE to in MY PRESENCE be!!!
ONLY the VERY HIGHEST in the World I allow in
To kiss MY ring, swear LOYALTY!!!, and thus as TOAD begin!!!

MY claim of EXECUTIVE PRIVILEGE WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!
And I claim EVERYONE on EARTH does under it reside!!!
And that includes ALL those who’ve EVER done something for ME
Or even “thought” about doing something sometime maybe
So obviously Nuke-‘em BOLTON’s WELL within the group
Of ALL those I FORDID to “testimony” EVER stoop!!!

I HEREBY DECREE I FORBID ALL UPON EARTH to “talk”
So if you’ve even “heard” about ME you’d BETTER NOT Squawk!!
Even if you’ve only seen MY photo now and then
Or watched ME on TV MY “TALK BAN” to you I extend!!!
MY BAN is ALL-ENCOMPASSING EXCEPT for when I LIE!!!
To ALL “speech” upon EARTH NOT MINE MY BAN applies HEREBY!!!

28 January 2020

Trump’s Executive Privilege Claim Is Even Weaker Than Nixon’s Was
https://flip.it/3XFyYF

No comments:

Post a Comment