Monday, January 27, 2020

Shine On

Attention paid to MY SHAM “Trial’s” taking TOO MUCH TIME!!!
And AS ALL KNOW the “Spotlight” MUST upon ME EVER SHINE!!!
It’s WAY PAST TIME to get its “focus” “focused” on ME back!!!
Because it’s NOT SHINING ON ME and I WON’T ACCEPT SLACK!!!
“One” second WITHOUT “Spotlight” SHINE on ME I see as SIN!!!
That’s why I’m spinning DISTRACTIONS as FAST as I can spin!!!

LAST WEEK ALONE I ATTACKED!!! a dumb stupid little girl
And “climate change” as a BIG HOAX did once again unfurl
Announced the END of MY Trade WAR!!!, at least this week’s edition,
And CONDEMNED NPR to the DEEPEST PITS of PERDITION!!!
Also extended MY Travel “ban” to places unnamed
And set NEW Tweet Storm RECORDS!!! to get SHINE on ME re-gained!!

THIS WEEK who “knows” what I WILL DO??? It NEVER gets MUCH “thought”
WHATEVER SHINES the “spotlight” back on ME WILL get a shot
Maybe I’ll have ANOTHER so-called “general” BLOWN AWAY!!!
Who needs them??? I “know” MUCH MORE than they ALL do anyway
I’m also meeting with that Jew so maybe Mid-East “Peace”
Is a way to FORCE the “Spotlight’s” SHINE on ME to increase.

I NEVER “know” what I WILL do until it I have done
But that’s NO MATTER because it’s done by THE CHOSEN ONE
Ergo therefore thus it MUST be EXACTLY what to do
To return ALL the “Spotlight’s” SHINE back on ME as MY DUE!!!
So buckle up and hunker down and prepare for a ride
That “focuses” SHINE BACK ON ME through DISTRACTIONS applied.

27 January 2020

Trump Tries To Hold On To Spotlight As Impeachment Enters Week 2
https://flip.it/DHEfp6

No comments:

Post a Comment