Friday, January 10, 2020

Surprised

I was VERY SURPRISED!!! that so-called “General’s” guts and gore
Did NOT “unite” MY County behind ME in HOLY WAR!!!
I “thought” that ALL MY Subjects would with ME ALL go along
But now I’m told that LESS than “half” are on the page I’m on!!!
I CAN’T “believe” MY “Wag the Dog” ATTACK!!! has FAILED!!! to be
The move I needed to “unite” MY Subjects behind ME!!!

As CHOSEN ONE it was MY RIGHT to start a HOLY WAR!!!
That I expected ALL MY Subjects to wholly ADORE!!!
So I blew that “General” away but now I’m taking flack
From MORE THAN “half” of MY Subjects who WON’T condone MY ATTACK!!!
I “thought” MY WAR!!! would PROVE I’m NOT a “Chickenhawk”, OK???
But WAY TOO MANY of MY Subjects “think” I’m still that way!!!

I am SO VERY UPSET that MY NEXT HEREBY DECREE
Is for ALL Subjects I RULE over to LOVE WAR!!! and ME!!!
If they REFUSE!!! I DECLARE them ALL “persona non-grata”
Because to LOVE BOTH KING and HOLY WAR!!! are things that MATTA!!!
I DO NOT LIKE SURPRISES!!! so there better NOT be MORE
OR ELSE on that “half” plus of MY Subjects I’ll DECLARE WAR!!!

10 January 2020

Trump Can't Believe His 'Wag The Dog' Attack Didn't Make Everyone Love Him
https://flip.it/Qxo3.G

No comments:

Post a Comment