Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Immanent Threat

I can KILL ANYONE I WANT at ANY TIME I CHOOSE
Including DEMONcratic “candidates” to make them lose!!!
I DO NOT NEED “immanent threats” before I pull the trigger
Or authorize a DRONE!!! STRIKE!!! when MY SHOT has to be bigger!!!
It is MY RIGHT as “President” to KILL ALL I deem fit
Because I say I can, and THAT should be the END of it!!!

As “President” I say it is MY RIGHT to MY RIGHTS grant
For ANYTHING I WANT WITHOUT NEED of “threats immanent”!!!
What I say GOES, who I say DIES, and when I say to SHOOT
SHOOT FIRST!!! and I “promise” ALL “questions” after I WILL MOOT!!!
Because I am ABOVE ALL “law”!!!, and thanks to Butt-Kiss Barr
ALL those who try to “limit” MY POWER!!! do NOT get far!!!

EVERY DAY in EVERY WAY MORE POWER I AMASS
Because the Turtleman, MY Toads, and Butt-Kiss KISS MY ASS!!!
Surrounded by “empowerers” on the “Hill” and in “courts”
I can IGNORE ALL “counter-arguments”, “protests”, “retorts”!!!
MY ONLY “threat” that’s “immanent” is pending RE-ELECTION!!!
And that I’ll WIN thanks to increasing VOTER!!! “roll” REJECTION!!!

In EVERY “state” now on the plate of the Fine RNC
Are VOTE!!! SUPPRESSION “tactics” GUARANTEEING WINS!!! for ME!!!
“Gerrymandering” and VOTE!!! “Suppression” are OK
But if you REALLY want to WIN!!! throw BLUE VOTERS!!! away!!!
“Cheating” now’s the ONLY way RepubliSCAMS can WIN!!!
Because during “honest” ELECTIONS!!! Red Ranks are too thin!!!

So chip away, MY LOYAL TOADS, make “Democracy” stall!!!
Play EVERY “trick” now in the “books” to make ME WIN!!! next fall!!!
I NEED your “tactics” to ENSURE MY REIGN is NOT DISRUPTED!!!
And to maintain “Emolument” MONEY UNINTERRUPTED!!!
Also find ME MORE “targets of opportunity”
To BLOW AWAY to PROVE I am a “Threat” Immanently!!!

14 January 2019

How Trump’s ‘Imminent Threat’ on Iran Turned in to the New WMD
https://flip.it/MRPIjW

Wisconsin appeals court blocks order to purge 200,000 voters from election rolls
https://flip.it/tOP4s5

Kentucky Republicans push restrictive voting law after landmark Democratic win
https://flip.it/xgfErr

No comments:

Post a Comment