Sunday, January 12, 2020

5%

If ONLY “five percent” of MY WHITE BASE leave ME I’m TOAST!!!
A “tiny sliver” is ALL it would take to MY ASS ROAST!!!
“Peel off” that bit and that would be IT!!!, I would have to GO!!!
MY RE-ELECTION!!! chances MINUS “5%” would BLOW!!!
That’s why I RALLY!!! CONSTANTLY, to MY WHITE BASE AMUSE!!!
As long as they stay ENTERTAINED by ME I CANNOT LOSE!!!

They “love” it when at EVERY RALLY!!! I skewer non-stop
The so-called “values” Amerika formerly for FOUGHT!!!
Declaring EVERY DEMONcrat is SATAN-SPAWN FROM HELL
Is a line that goes down with LILLY WHITE mobs VERY WELL!!!
And THEY now lead ME in “LOCK HER UP!!!” chants I have expanded
To encage “kids” who’ve recently inside MY Country landed!!!

When I show up spewing BULLSH*T ALL MY WHITE BASE “love” ME!!!
They ‘know” like them I’m holding TIGHT to WHITE SUPREMACY!!!
MY SCAM makes them “BELIEVE” WHITE “Privilege” they can hold FOREVER
DESPITE “majority” NON-MEMBERSHIP!!! That’s why I’m CLEVER!!!
A “tiny sliver” of remaining WHITES STILL “think” they’ll WIN!!!
And as long as NOT ONE “peels off” MY Orange face WILL GRIN!!!

12 January 2019

Peel off a tiny sliver of Trump’s support and he’ll lose | Moran
https://flip.it/b1H8yJ

No comments:

Post a Comment