Friday, March 1, 2019

Cruz Control

Ted Cruz is back and trying to get into MY good graces
Despite the “fact” he “knows” I DESPISE MEN with HAIRY FACES
I’m putting up with “Nuke-‘em” Bolton because we agree
That nukes are Great ways to WIN fights with ANY enemy
But Cruz said AWFUL THINGS about ME when we were both running
So his hairy attempt to suck back up to ME is stunning.

I wrote that poser off the second I “knew” I had WON
And no one’s heard a peep from him since MY Great reign’s begun
He used to capture LOTS of headlines in the FAKE NEWS!!! press
Way back before I beat his ass (Licking his wounds, I guess)
But now he’s back and making noise about MY Great WALL funds
He says his “party” should have DONE MORE!!! (They DIDN’T!!! They’re BUMS!!!).

He strutts before “Conservatives” trying to “impress” ME
To get back in the limelight that shines on ME CONSTANTLY
But I’ll be damned if I’ll let him “share” one small drop of FAME
ALL FAME is MINE and MINE ALONE in NAME and BRAND and GAME!!!
ONLY I ALONE can play the Great Con Game I play
So thanks for NOTHING, Beard Bum Cruz, SHUT UP and GO AWAY!!!

1 March 2019

Ted Cruz: GOP wouldn't have lost the House if border funding had passed
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/01/ted-cruz-cpac-border-funding-1197452

No comments:

Post a Comment