Saturday, March 2, 2019

Clan Member

“ISIS” is 100% DEFEATED, OK???
That’s what MY Stable Genius Brane’s telling ME to say
And since it “knows” MUCH MORE that ANY “Generals” you’ll see
NO ONE could POSSIBLY QUESTION MY “percent” guarantee
Obama’s war in “Syria” is OVER and KAPUT
I’m pulling MY troops OUT ‘cause there’s NO “ISIS” left to shoot.

That war was REALLY upsetting ALL of MY Russian Friends
That’s why I’ve declared VICTORY and plan to make amends
I hope MY troops have NOT caused harm to Russia’s “deployed” forces
And I’m pulling ALL MY troops OUT ‘cause that’s what Vlad endorses
I fully concede ‘Syria” to Vlad and its Dictator
Because I hope to be like THEM a LOT sooner than later.

They RULE with IRON FISTS to DOMINATE the lands they lead
So to get where they’ve got I’m changing “things” with increased speed
Things like “democracy” and “truth” and “rule of law” and “class”
I have got “class” out the WAHZOO but MUCH MORE would amass
By conceiding to STRONG MAN EVERYWHERE “things” THEY demand
I’m SURE they’ll let ME join their ranks, that’s how I’ve got it planned.

So OUT of “Syria” MY troops come since “ISIS” is TOAST
They’ve been DEFEATED thanks to ME (although I HATE to “boast”)
MY Russian Friends are DELIGHTED with how I’m ending “things”
It WON’T be long before I get JUNIOR DICTATOR WINGS!!!
Vlad, Bashar, that “Sheik” named whatever, and fat Rocket Man
Will pin MY WINGS on to WELCOME ME into OUR COOL CLAN.

2 March 2019

Trump Declares ISIS ‘100%’ Defeated in Syria. ‘100% Not True,’ Ground Reports Say.
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/28/world/middleeast/trump-isis-territory.html

No comments:

Post a Comment