Thursday, February 28, 2019

What A Guy!!!

EVERYTHING Cohen said yesterday was a BIG LIE!!!
Except that ONE thing about NO COLLUSION!!! What a Guy!!!
OK, he did NOT “exactly” say what I say he said
But what he said was CLOSE ENOUGH to the “words” from MY head
I HATE ALL THE LIES he said he “remembered” about ME
But that ONE SINGLE thing he said was TRUE as TRUE can be!!!

DO NOT BELIEVE ONE OTHER THING that Cohen LIED about
But you can take that ONE THING to the bank and cash it out
Because the “words” I say I heard him say I say are TRUE!!!
So-called “suspicions” DO NOT COUNT, “truth’s” up to ME, NOT “you”!!!
He’a a CONVICTED LYING RAT who means NOTHING to ME
But What A Guy!!! His “NO COLLUSION!!!” is  TRUTH ALL can see!!!

Let’s hear it for Lyin’ Rat Cohen!!! What a TRUTHFUL Guy!!!
The ONLY thing he said that COUNTS WILL ensure I DON’T fry!!!
For ALL the rest just LOCK HIM UP!!! and throw out the damned key
Who cares if he was one of MANY “lawyers” “helping” ME???
I NEVER spent much time with him and did NOT “know” him well
But when it comes to “Truth” about ME his ONE TRUTH was swell!!!

28 February 2019

Trump derides 'fake' hearing but says Cohen truthful on 'no collusion'
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-truth-idUSKCN1QH0UI

No comments:

Post a Comment