Friday, February 1, 2019

Surprise!!!

When I “address” the “State of MY Union” sometime next week
A so-called “constitutional crisis” I plan to tweek
MY GUT has more “strategery” than MOST folks realize
And on that night it WILL spring on ALL a Great Big SURPRISE”!!!

I WILL DECLARE EMERGENCY!!! down on MY southern border
And DEMAND MONEY from NATO to build WALL LAW and ORDER
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS I WILL GRAB away from “our” defense
To build a CONCRETE WALL so high NONE DARE call it a “fence”!!!

MY BFF (and lover) Vlad can’t wait for MY announcement
He’s planned MY move so carefully there WILL be NO denouncement
ONLY he and ME ALONE know what that night I’ll do
(I’ll first attack late-stage ABORTION!!!, then slip MY WALL through!!!).

It WILL be SO clever to distract using ABORTION!!!
To draw ALL eyes and thoughts away from NATO’s last death spin
Which I’ll “deliver” just as Vlad intends for ME to do
By screaming “LIFE IS SACROSANCT!!! as NATO’s life I screw.

MY “SURPRISE” WILL be SO OUTRAGEOUS NONE WILL take the time
To reflect on the “implications” of NATO’s decline
(Except, of course, MY buddy Vlad behind pulling MY string
Hiding behind “poor unborn children” while his plan takes wing).

SURPRISE, Amerika and “Europe”!!! Time to spiral down
Your ends I began the second I arrived in this town
NOTHING that I do “adds up” and this WILL also “puzzle”
As behind ABORTIONS!!! and WALLS!!! for Vlad I NATO muzzle.

1 February 2019

Trump hints at border wall action around State of the Union
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/01/politics/state-of-the-union-border-wall-donald-trump/

No comments:

Post a Comment