Saturday, February 2, 2019

Financial Loser

It was NOT really “business” so MY falsehood’s NOT a “lie”
NO PROFIT was involved so why is there such an outcry???
MY complaint is NOT “dubious”!!! Despite FAKE NEWS reporting
I NEVER EVER at that time with Russians was cavorting
A “letter of intent”, OK?, “changed hands (maybe), So What???
When you are a Great Businessman such small stuff you Tut-tut.

Nobody talked until “November”, Rudi was dead WRONG!!!
(And if he keeps on spilling beans HE may be dead ‘ere long)
NO “deals” were made, NO “MONEY” changed hands, NO “tower” was built
How can you think it was “business”??? I NOBODY did bilk
Just like being the “President” I did NOT make a DIME!!!
I was a big financial “loser” the very first time!!!

MY “cover story’s” NOT “falling apart” with each new spin
Again I say again I was NOT in a “business” in
It did NOT last past November after this job I WON
It happened VERY RAPIDLY and was OVER and DONE
I am the Greatest Business Man the world will EVER see
So if I say IT WAS NOT “BUSINESS” you MUST BELIEVE ME!!!

2 February 2019

Trump’s dubious complaint: The presidency is a financial ‘loser’
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/trumps-dubious-complaint-the-presidency-financial-loser?cid=sm_fb_maddow

The president's cover story about Trump Tower Moscow keeps falling apart
https://www.rawstory.com/2019/02/presidents-cover-story-trump-tower-moscow-keeps-falling-apart/

To justify Trump Tower Moscow effort, president redefines ‘business’
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/justify-trump-tower-moscow-effort-president-redefines-business?cid=sm_fb_maddow

No comments:

Post a Comment