Friday, February 1, 2019

Digging Down

The DEEP WALL HOLE I’ve dug MYSELF into I’m digging DEEPER
With EVERYTHING I say and tweet its angle DOWN grows steeper
The ONLY “good” news lately is that China wants to meet
And at the rate I’m digging I’ll soon get there to them greet
But I “learned” well from Roy and Roger digging goes ONE WAY
So DOWN and DOUBLE-DOWN I dig WALL DEMANDS to convey.

I say ANYTHING  “Congress” “offers” is a WASTE OF TIME
If they DO NOT give ME MY WALL NO other “offer’s” fine
And I tweet A WALL IS A WALL, NO “other” name will do
It’s NOT a “barricade” or “slats”, it’s a WALL through and through
MY latest tweet tweets I’ll DEFEAT them BEFORE they get done
I DON’T CARE what they “offer”, EMERGENCY here I come!!!

Roy C. would be SO PROUD of ME for “lessons” learned SO well
And Roger’s waving “Nixon signs” to say I’m doing swell
The ONLY thing I “learned” from SHUTDOWN!!! that last time around
Is MY WALL would be built ALREADY if I’d stood MY ground!!!
I now say IT IS BUILT ALREADY, NOT much left to go
While DEMANDING MONEY to build it, what a drama show!!!

Lights, cameras, action! I’m in HEAVEN! Drama’s what I DO
I DIG DOWN DEEP to MY “REALITY” TV pursue
There’s NO DEAL to be made, EMERGENCY is now desired
“Congressional” “negotiators”, take a hike, YOU’RE FIRED!!!
NO point in waiting ‘till MY “promised” 15 days are up
Time to dig DEEPER with tweet shovels random and abrupt.

I DON’T know where MY WALL HOLE’s headed as it angles down
As I dig DEEPER fewer toadies with ME can be found
It’s getting a LOT “lonelier” the deeper DOWN I dig
But MY HOLE is ALL ABOUT ME so I DON’T give a fig
ONLY I ALONE have got the GUTS to keep on digging
Others may seek “compromise” but MY HOLE’s NOT zag-zigging!!!

1 February 2019

Trump, in Interview, Calls Wall Talks ‘Waste of Time’ and Dismisses Investigations
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/31/us/politics/trump-wall-investigations-interview.html

Trump repeatedly pushed incoherent talking points about the wall over the course of a single day
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/1/31/18205751/trump-border-wall-incoherent-talking-points?utm_campaign=vox.social&utm_content=voxdotcom&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment