Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Sticks and Carrots

If ONE MORE so-called “senator” “votes” “NO” I WILL be SCREWED!!!
I WON’T get MY EMERGENCY!!! How could they be SO RUDE???
ALL KNOW a BILLION IMMIGRANTS!!! are, even as we speak,
Streaming NORTH in CARAVANS!!! to OUR DESTRUCTION WREAK!!!
There’s GANG MEMBERS!!! and DRUG HAULERS!!! approaching by the SCORE!!!
WITHOUT MY WALL we’ll be DEFENSELESS!!! WE WILL BE NO MORE!!!

So-called “Republicans” who “vote” AGAINST ME I’ll DESTROY!!!
They soon WILL be OUT of a job, NO LONGER in employ
One word against them to MY Base and their asses are grass
Their cushy jobs are GONE if they do NOT give “NO” a pass!!!
They WILL be “voted” “OUT OF OFFICE”, they WILL LOSE their “seat”
And what is WORSE they WILL be HOUNDED in EACH tweet I tweet!!!

I have NO TIME for TURNCOAT TRAITORS!!! “voting” AGAINST ME!!!
I’ve got a whole “country” to fleece, it is MY guarantee
That I WILL be the RICHEST “President” there’s EVER been
Thanks to “emoluments” that started the day I got in
And I have got WITCH HUNTS!!! to dodge and TWEET STORM RAGE to send
To prove I’m a Great “DEALMAKER” this “NO” “vote” crap MUST END!!!

So EVERY “senator” who says that they’ll be “voting” “NO”
I “invite” to MY White House for a dog and pony show
I’ll DAZZLE them with promises of DEALS with them I’ll make
And THREATEN them with BANISHMENT if MY WALL they forsake
I’m sure it WILL be EASY to “WIN” them back to MY side
Once they’re here, strapped down, and sticks and carrots are applied.

26 February 2019

Republican senator says he'll vote against Trump's national emergency
https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/25/politics/tillis-to-vote-against-national-emergency/

Trump on brink of defeat on border emergency
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/25/trump-national-emergency-congress-1185589

No comments:

Post a Comment