Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Spectacle

“They’ve” got ME “practicing” a “speech” that is COMPLETELY FLUFF!!!
I’d rather spew HATRID and FEAR while speaking off the cuff
The SPECTACLE MY Great “State of MY Union” offers ME
Is MY BEST “platform” for displaying RAGE annually
But MY “polls” have gone “down the toilet”, that’s what “they” ALL say
So “they” want ME to “practice” “their” “speech” and “say” it “their” way.

“They” say I should say I’m “contrite” and “seeking compromise”
Even I know that from ME such Bullsh*t would be LIES
It won’t be long into “their” “speech” before MY RAGE creeps in
In fact I am NOT even sure with “theirs” I will begin
Who gives a damn about dumb “polls” when you’ve got WALLS to build???
To keep MY Base supporting ME that goal MUST be fulfilled!!!

So come tonight at nine PM I’m ripping up “their” “speech”
I DON’T need “words” that tell ME I should “whisper” and NOT SCREECH!!!
I’ve NEVER been “contrite” about ONE THING that I have done
And as for “seeking compromise” go seek it up your bum
MY SPECTACLE tonight WILL be again ALL ABOUT ME
Making a SPECTACLE of MYSELF for the world to see.

5 February 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/in-state-of-the-union-trump-to-call-for-comity-but-political-rivals-scoff-amid-heightened-political-warfare/2019/02/04/422b06e8-289a-11e9-984d-9b8fba003e81_story.html

Trump to call for unity, face skepticism in State of Union
https://apnews.com/f64ec01c87e149408cd1c788728c8967

For Trump, the State of the Union Is a Spectacle, and He Is Ready for It
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/04/us/politics/trump-state-of-the-union.html


No comments:

Post a Comment