Thursday, February 14, 2019

Rank

So-called “scholars” say I am the THIRD “worst” President!!!
I say they are ALL poo-poo heads and they can GO GET BENT
I’ve NEVER come in THIRD in ANYTHING I’ve EVER done
In EVERY “contest” I’ve been in I’ve been NUMERO ONE!!!
I ALWAYS WIN and NEVER “lose”, and this time is the same
I’ll sue those “scholars” asses for DENYING ME MY FAME!!!

I MUST be FIRST in ALL I do, it’s IMPORTANT to ME
There is NO WAY in Hell that I could come in Number THREE!!!
That “worst” part does NOT matter, what the Hell do “scholars” know???
They spend their time with “books” and NEVER watch a fine Fox show!!!
If they listened to Friends on Fox just once they’d ALL agree
That the NUMBER ONE “President’, best or “worst”, MUST be ME!!!

Their lousy THIRD place “ranking” once again has proved MY point
That ONLY Fox Friends accurately can MY “rank” anoint
I am the “rankest” “President” the world has EVER seen
And MY Fox Friends ALL understand to “rank” ME THIRD is MEAN
It is innacurate to “rank” ME distant Number Three
I’m trying the BEST I can to be the WORST I can be!!!

14 February 2018

Survey of scholars places Trump as third worst president of all time
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2019/02/13/siena-presidential-ranking-survey/2857075002/

No comments:

Post a Comment