Thursday, February 14, 2019

Simulator

I NEED MY new golf “simulator” so I can RELAX!!!
AS ALL KNOW I “work” VERY HARD, this “job” does ME MUCH tax
Especially the hour or two each day I get up
Instead of staying in bed drinking from MY sippy cup
Eating Big Macs and fries aren’t the ONLY things I do
I WORK HARD!!! So those who DON’T like MY new golf thing, SCREW YOU!!!

I cannot wait to try it out and hit MY balls around
On EVERY golf course in the world TRUMP balls WILL soon be found
“Executive Time” just took special meaning on for ME
I’ll now play golf for HOURS instead of watching TV
I’ll miss MY Friends on Fox but golf games have ALWAYS come FIRST
In daily “briefings” later they can tell ME who I’ve cursed.

There are a LOT of golf courses the whole wide world around
And in MY “simulator” on EACH ONE I’ll play a round
EVERY DAY I’ll play at least one, if NOT two or three
There’s NO END to how “simulated” I intend to be
As “President” I’ve “simulated” “truth” about “progress”
In MY new “simulator” I can now avoid MY mess.

14 February 2019

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/president-trump-installed-a-room-sized-golf-simulator-at-white-house/2019/02/13/ed3f6d5c-2e45-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html

No comments:

Post a Comment