Friday, February 8, 2019

Harassment

It’s “UNLIMITED PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT”, OK???
The DEMONcrats ignored MY THREATS to look the other way
HACK-SH*T is cranking up “investigations” left and right
And MY White House is hunkered down preparing for a fight
It’s three days after MY Great “State of MY Union” decree
So much for MY so-called “calls” calling for “our” “unity”.

ANYONE who listed to MY speech with half a brane
Knew under ALL the “unity” crap I was just the same
I threatened ALL MY FOES while I pretended that I “cared”
MY RAGE and ANGER under the word fluff was unimpaired
I’m still an egotistical narcissistic sh*t
And I suspect that HACK-SH*T’s Mob is DEPENDING on it.

I was trained early on in life to NEVER EVER “change”
And NEVER EVER WILL I EVER MYSELF rearrange
MY total lack of “empathy” means “change” I CANNOT do
And HACK-SH*T wants to now use ME to TOTALLY ME SCREW!!!
But the MORE he “investigates” the NASTIER I’ll GET
If he thinks he can HARASS ME he ain’t seen NOTHING yet!!!

I am the Greatest HARASSMENT EXPERT the world has seen
Next to ME NO DICTATOR was one quarter as MEAN
Hitler? Stalin? Pol Pot? Really??? Is that ALL you’ve got???
OK, they “killed” some “people” and I’ve NOT YET someone shot
But I’m UNLIMITED in MY Great HARASSMENT POTENTIAL
As HACK-SH*T WILL discover soon it’s NOT INCONSEQUENTIAL!!!

So BRING IT ON, HACK-SH*T, I am MORE than ready for you
“Investigate” away, you HACK, do the WORST you can do
EVERY move you make I WILL make counter moves to STOP
MY UNLIMITED HARASSMENT WILL be “over the top”
Each day I’ll send out ANGRY “tweets” to HARASS your whole crew
NEVER “changing” means I’ll EASILY OUT-HARASS you!!!

8 February 2019

Tensions quickly spiral as Democrats ramp up investigations of Trump administration
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/tensions-between-trump-and-house-democrats-flare-over-hiring-of-former-white-house-national-security-aide/2019/02/07/305cedf2-2b0e-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html

Trump lashes out at incoming House investigations
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/02/07/trump-oversight-investigations-1154834

Trump calls Democrats' oversight 'Unlimited Presidential Harassment'
https://www.msnbc.com/11th-hour/watch/trump-calls-democrats-oversight-unlimited-presidential-harassment-1439290435709

No comments:

Post a Comment