Saturday, February 16, 2019

Ann’s Idiot

I MUST be BEST at EVERYTHING, that is what makes ME tick
And Ann Coulter has got it RIGHT, like MY WALL I am “thick”
OK, I AM an “idiot”, but that WILL NOT stop ME
From being the BEST “idiot” the world WILL EVER see!!!!

Of course I’m also, like, a GENIUS despite MY “brane”
The “alternate reality” IT lives in keeps ME sane
EVERYONE ELSE in the world’s as NUTTY as can be
MYSELF excluded and (maybe) some Friends on Fox TV.

But in the “brane” department Coulter knows I’m sadly lacking
That is why Vlad and Rocket Man receive MY constant backing
I CAN’T “distinguish” “right” from “wrong”, they look the SAME to ME
Except toads on the “Right” give ME a bit more LOYALTY.

I’m doing the BEST I can with what LITTLE “brane” I’ve got
No wonder I “ramble” sometimes inside MY tangled plot
The web I weave needs LOTS of strings to keep MY CON GAME going
And it’s HARD keeping them ALL straight while EVERY day they’re growing.

Unlike ALL those “gay” “people” Mike Pence HATES I have NO CHOICE!!!
I HAVE TO keep on adding strings to MY CON on ALL foist
(And YES, I KNOW that “choice” and ‘foist” do NOT exactly “rhyme”
But when you are an “idiot” such things you DO NOT mind).

So on I’ll go a-rambling around inside MY “brane”
The “idiot” inside ME cannot from dumb “words” refrain
But as Ann says ALL those I’ve scammed are STUPIDER than ME
They make THIS “useful idiot” seem as SMART as can be!!!

16 February 2019

https://theweek.com/speedreads/824063/ann-coulter-says-only-national-emergency-that-president-idiot

https://www.alternet.org/2019/02/our-president-is-an-idiot-trump-and-his-ex-superfan-ann-coulter-erupt-into-a-petty-feud/


No comments:

Post a Comment