Friday, January 18, 2019

Two Years And Counting

Today has been TWO YEARS, OK? since MY “Inauguration”
When I claimed ONLY I ALONE could save the whole damned nation
Since then it’s been a rocky road but I ALONE survive
The WITCH HUNT!!! that ATTACKS ME EVERY DAY from nine to five
And I WILL keep on surviving despite the FAKE NEWS “news”
Get used to it!!! I AM Great DONALD TRUMP!!! I NEVER “ LOSE”!!!

No matter what FAKE NEWS “reports” THEY LIE while I SPEAK TRUTH
And while they’re VERY MEAN to ME I NEVER act “uncouth”
For TWO YEARS I have spoken TRUTH to MY BASE White and fine
Despite the LYIN’ POST’s “lie” count (6,000 by this time)
I WILL keep WINNING TWO MORE YEARS and FOUR MORE after that
Then “retire” as rich as Croesus and twice MORE as fat.

I say again Amerika should buckle the Hell up
I’ve got SIX whole years MORE, OK? to drag ALL through the muck
And it will be a WILD RIDE, I promise one and ALL
Before I leave MY “office” after I’ve make “freedom” fall
By then MY Russian friends WILL be entrenched from sea to sea
I may NOT get MY WALL but they’ll help ME kill “liberty”.

18 Junuary 2019

Welcome to the Next Two Years in America
https://newrepublic.com/article/152915/welcome-next-two-years-america

No comments:

Post a Comment