Saturday, January 19, 2019

Stay Tuned

EVERYBODY be sure to TUNE IN TODAY AT THREE!!!
To hear the MOST IMPORTANT THING that’s EVER said by ME
I say SO VERY MANY THINGS IMPORTANT EVERY DAY
But this will be the MOST IMPORTANT EVER that I say!!!
So STAY TUNED IN, Amerika, and help ME build “suspense”
Until TODAY AT THREE!!! when I “address” MY WALL SLAT FENCE!!!

Just like when I screamed “YOU’RE FIRED” on TV EVERY week
TODAY AT THREE!!! “reality” TV again I’ll seek
I miss those days destroying people’s lives on “The Apprentice”
That’s why TODAY AT THREE!!! I’ll be a happy-again menace
But instead of back then “YOU’RE FIRED” hurting just ONE jerk
The thing I say AT THREE TODAY!!! WILL REALLY make ME smirk.

Who knows what I’ll “announce”??? Who knows WHAT MY “offer” WILL be???
WILL I end this bad Schumer SHUTDOWN??? Learn TODAY AT THREE!!!
AT THREE TODAY!!! ALL WILL be “revealed”, so STAY TUNED, OK???
You WON’T BELIEVE, BELIEVE ME, what TODAY AT THREE!!! I say!!!
So KEEP YOUR TV TUNED TO ME ALL DAY TODAY ‘TILL THREE!!!
And you WILL hear AT THREE TODAY!!! words someone “wrote” for ME!!!

19 January 2018

Trump plans to make Democrats an offer to end shutdown, not declare national emergency, in Saturday speech, official says
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/01/18/politics/trump-saturday-speech-shutdown/

No comments:

Post a Comment