Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Timeline

AS ALL KNOW HOARDS!!! of TERRORISTS!!! are AMASSED!!! at MY Border
And CARAVANS!!! are STREAMING!!! North to instigate DISORDER!!!
ONLY MY Great WALL ALONE can stop these brown-skinned THREATS!!!
So I will make the SHUTDOWN!!! last for YEARS without regrets
I’m sure the TERRORISTS!!! WILL WAIT and NOT mind the delay
Until MY WALL is funded, built, and holding them at bay.

They WILL wait patiently, NOT ONE WILL step over the line
Until MY WALL is standing tall to stop them on a dime
It’s VERY URGENT to get MY WALL built to calm BASE fears
And I WILL get it built even if it takes MANY YEARS
The SHUTDOWN!!! may drag on but I’m sure TERRORISTS!!! WILL wait
Because...well, because if they DON’T they’ll ME IRRITATE!!!

INVASION!!! THREAT is IMMINENT!!! but I welcome delay
It reassures MY BASE I WILL get MY WALL built “someday”
DO NOT “compare” SHUTDOWN!!! “duration” with THREAT!!! “urgency”
There is NO “contradiction”, NOT as far as I can see
MY so-called “timeline’s” “relative” while as Great FEAR!!! it drives
And patient waiting TERRORISTS!!! ensure MY WALL survives.

16 January 2019

(No references, just seemed kind of obvious how contradictory it is...not sure why FAKE NEWS hasn’t pointed it out)

No comments:

Post a Comment