Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Quid Pro NO

DID I “WORK” for the “RUSSIANS” EVER, now or in the past???
That is the MOST OFFENSIVE THING I EVER HAVE BEEN ASKED!!!
And I’ve been asked a LOT of things that have OFFENDED ME
Including EVERY question asked by ALL but Hannity
I can’t believe Fox had the nerve to repeat FAKE NEWS crap
That’s why it took ME ALL weekend to DENY and ATTACK.

And who cares if what Vlad and I “discuss” I hide from view?
Our “conversations are PRIVATE, NOT for the likes of YOU
BELIEVE ME, though, they’re INNOCENT, there’s NO “hidden” content
We simply exchange pleasantries, it’s time VERY well spent
It cements the relationship Vlad and I’ve held supreme
Over ALL the years I’ve helped him wash his MONEY clean.

MONEY laundering’s NOT “working”, simply “quid pro quo”
I scratch his back, he scratches MINE, that’s ALL the world need know
It is NOT “working” for the “Russians” if they do NOT pay
They’ve NEVER sent one single paycheck with their cash, OK?
I simply wash it clean for them for a SMALL business “fee”
That’s just Tremendous DEAL MAKING, which ALL EXPECT FROM ME!!!

DO NOT ask any more so-called “questions” that so OFFEND
Henceforth I WILL NOT “answer” ANY one you try to send
EVERYTHING you’ve heard about ME and “Russians” is HOAX!!!
FAKE NEWS WILL NEVER AGAIN from ME ANY “answers” coax
Except to say Vlad is NOT MY “employer”, BELIEVE ME
He’s MY BFF!!! ALL that he requires I do FREE!!!

15 January 2018

Trump says 'I never worked for Russia' after explosive report of FBI probe
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/14/trump-says-he-never-worked-for-russia-following-explosive-report-of-fbi-probe.html

An American president actually had to deny he is a foreign agent
https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/14/opinions/trump-actually-had-to-deny-he-is-a-foreign-agent-dantonio/

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-01-13/trump-putin-fox-news-and-a-test-of-presidential-power

Interpreter from Trump-Putin summit may be forced into congressional spotlight
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/interpreter-trump-putin-summit-forced-congressional-spotlight/story?id=60352635

No comments:

Post a Comment