Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Gold Star

I thought MINE was THICKEST but Turtleman’s today was THICKER
The sermon he preached DEMONcrats has really made ME snicker
He’s asking them to “put country ahead of politics”
After 10 YEARS of blocking EVERYTHING they hoped to “fix”
HE lives and breathes “Hypocrisy”, HE’s “HYPOCRITE” SUPREME
Beside his MY “Hypocrisy” seems immature and green.

I am ALMOST NOT WORTHY to compare “Hypocrisies”
His is “refined” and delivered as “calm” as April breeze
MINE stumbles out of EVERYTHING I tweet and do and say
I’ll have to ask him for “pointers” on telling “lies” his way
A Genius, like, ME knows “Genius” like ME MYSELF
And Turtleman’s “Hypocrisy” is “Genius” TOP SHELF!!!

His “Genius” is ALMOST WORTHY of earning MY praise
Because 10 YEAR “Hypocrisy” for DECADES WILL amaze!!!
AS ALL KNOW I’m a VERY STABLE Genius, OK?
But Turtleman’s “Hypocrisy” today blew ME away!!!
Of course I am the Greatest “Hypocrite” there is by far
But his “put country before politics” earns a Gold Star!

22 January 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment