Monday, January 28, 2019

Foxlandia

I’m living in FOXLANDIA 24 hours a day
In bubbles built of Fox Glass that keep ALL FAKE NEWS away
FAKE NEWS like claims “polls” are “declining” even in MY Base!!!
MY Fox Bubbles ensure NO ONE reports THAT to MY face
I’m happy in FOXLANDIA where EVERYONE LOVES ME
They promise if I “double down” I’ll WIN eventually.

Lou and Tucker give the BEST “advice” I’ve EVER seen
As Foxy Friends they tell ME daily things I do AREN’T “mean”
They know it’s for MY country’s HEALTH I do what I MUST do
And reassure MY EGO there’s NO need it should “feel” “blue”
They tell ME “choices” I make are Great despite “human cost”
Because I ALWAYS WIN and NEVER EVER ONCE have “lost”.

I NEED FOXLANDIA wrapped tight around to comfort ME
To tell ME I’m RIGHT to DEFY so-called “majority”
To say if I just double down and double down again
And double down MY double downs the Dems WILL surely bend
FOXLANDIA assures ME if I act TOUGHER EACH DAY
When SHUTDOWN!!! I next bring around ALL WILL do as I say!!!

FOXLANDIA, FOXLANDIA, without you I’d be lost!!!
I WILL bring SHUTDOWN!!! ‘round again no matter what the cost
Because the bubbles you’ve encased ME in protect from FEAR
By telling ME ONLY those things I REALLY want to hear
You give ME “courage” to fight for MY WALL from sea to sea
The ONLY one who’s better “manipulating” ME’s ME!!!

28 January 2019

As Trump slides in new poll, he retreats deeper into Fox News fantasyland
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/01/28/trump-slides-new-poll-he-retreats-deeper-into-fox-news-fantasyland/

No comments:

Post a Comment